- Band: UHF
- Channels: 10 channels
- Power: 4 watts
- Weight: 10.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches
- Outdoor range*: Reliable communications for 1-3 miles
- Indoor range*: Up to 350,000 square feet and 30 floors
- 89 business-exclusive radio frequencies
- 213 privacy codes that give you a clear and private signal
- One Motorola RDX Series RDU4100 2-way Radio
- Lithium-ion battery
- Stand-up charging tray
- Wall charger
- Belt clip
- Removable antenna
- User guide
- Safety sheet
- Two year warranty
- 3 call alert tones
- Battery-saving mode
- 3 voice-inversion scramble settings
- Removable antenna
- Radio mic gain and accessory mic gain
- 2-pin captive cover accessory connector
- Compatible with XTN accessories
- Compatible with XTN two-way radio frequencies and privacy codes
- Requires an FCC Business License
- 1-year Motorola warranty included,"series=Motorola UHF Radio"
Motorola RDU4100 Product Information
If you're looking for a tough two-way UHF radio at the lowest price, you need the Motorola RDU4100 from Tech Wholesale. These RDX series 10-channel radios have everything you love about Motorola business radios inside a military-grade case. The metal die-cast chassis is covered in polycarbonate to meet MIL-STD 810 C-F standards. Drop it from construction site scaffolding, leave it in the mud or hit it with a blast from a fire hose Ñ your RDU4100 will shake it off like it's nothing.
Of course, good communication is still the most important thing, and the RDU4100 business radio delivers crystal-clear real-time talk. It uses high-powered UHF radio frequencies that penetrate physical obstacles such as walls, vehicles and trees while also reducing interference from other radios. With 10 channels to choose from, you'll have plenty of options so everyone can stay in touch. Motorola's noise-reduction technology reduces ambient sound for better clarity, and the radio itself is 30% louder than previous models.
Enjoy voice coverage for up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors with this powerful UHF radio that's ideal for military, hospital, police and university first responder use. It covers 89 business radio frequencies and comes with privacy codes to eliminate eavesdropping. Our Motorola RDU4100 accessories help you get even more out of each radio. Add a Ritron UHF Jobcom Base Station to increase the range even further, invest in an extra RLN6308 ultra-high capacity battery for extra job life or attach a Motorola RAN4033 Stubby Antenna for easier carrying.
The Motorola RDU4100 walkie-talkie is the one you'll want when the going gets tough. Enjoy the versatility and durability you need in a compact package that comes with everything you need to get started. Tech Wholesale has the lowest prices in the industry on Motorola radios and provides lifetime technical support from our communications experts. Learn about more of the advanced features below or use our live chat feature to ask any radio question on your mind.
You've heard of rugged radios, but the Motorola RDU4100 Two-Way UHF Radio really steals the show when it comes to toughness. With a metal die-cast chassis encased in polycarbonate, this sturdy little two-way radio meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E and F. It also beats IP-54/55 standards by shrugging off high-powered jets of water. It's literally built to do hard time.
Featuring Motorola's enhanced noise-reduction technology, the RDU4100 is 30 percent louder than its predecessors were. Ten separate channels allow you to assign groups, and you can clone your radio settings by attaching the optional cloning cable. Using Motorola's Customer Programming Software, which is free and downloadable, lets you get into advanced benefits and features such as Radio Reporting, PL/DL Defeat and Manager Lock.
The Motorola RDU4100 Two-Way UHF Radio is equipped with an ultra-high-capacity battery, the RLN 6308, which holds a charge for up to 18.5 hours. It also comes with a wall adapter charger and a drop-in charging tray, but you can expand your capabilities with a six-radio multi-charger.
Tough jobs require tough radios, and that is just what you get when you order Motorola RDU4100 radios and walkie-talkies from TechWholesale.com. Not only that, but you also get unbeatable customer service and help from people who know exactly what they are talking about and care about your needs more than their own.
As noted, the RDU4100 radio is a tough radio. In fact, it is one of the most durable walkie-talkies and radios available today. It was developed specifically for military use on the field, and it continues in service there today. Durable and constructed with the most damage-resistant materials, you can drop your Motorola RDU 4100 dozens of time a day and still have a communication device that will work well for years.
The high-powered UHF waves make the Motorola RDU4100 two-way walkie-talkie an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor communication. You can increase its range with the Ritron Jobcom UHF Base station, and a high-capacity RLN 6308 battery will also help you get hours more use out of your RDU4100 every time. Be prepared for every eventuality when you use a 6-radio multi-charger to power up all your radios for all your employees at the same time.
Power-level note: The RDU4100 radios are both a 2 and 4 watt radio. They are defaulted with both high power and low power frequencies. Channel 3-8 are default-set to 2 watts. If you are needing more power, try channels 9-16, as those are set to the 4-watt power level.
Other excellent accessories for this durable radio that is used in hospitals, construction, the military, and other demanding industries, include the 2-hour rapid charger kit that fully recharges your radio in two hours. For a radio that's easier to carry around, we recommend the "stubby antenna" that can easily be switched out with the standard-length antenna.
In any case, we believe that you will be happy with the Motorola RDU4100 and any other purchase that you make from our online shop. Contact us today for more information on these products, to buy radios or accessories, or to find out more about our excellent shipping and standard chargers and batteries.
- UHF band, 4-Watts, 10 Channels, 89 Business radio frequencies: 438-470MHz.
- 213 privacy codes serve to provide you a clear and private signal, comprised in part of: 84 digital privacy codes, 84 inverted digital privacy codes and 6 customizable privacy codes.
- Blanket your job site with broad two-way radio coverage: a whopping 350,000 sq. feet and up to 30 floors (depending on the building/terrain) of reliable business transmission and reception!
- Repeater capable for increased coverage over wider areas, around obstacles and across difficult terrain.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) with 3 sensitivity levels lets you talk hands free (when used with additional accessories, sold separately).
- Program your radios according to your unique needs with Motorola's free-for-download Customer Programming Software (CPS).
The RDU 4100 is a powerhouse in the RDX series two-way radios. 4-Watts of juice broadcasting and receiving on 10 channels, this is a no-kidding around industrial grade, business radio. Constructed in accordance with military specs on shock, vibration, water, dust and high/low temperatures aka. U.S. Military standards 810 C, D, E, F and IP54/55 (high powered jets of water!). The RDU 4100 can take another lickin' long after your Timex stopped tickin'. It's the walkie-talkie to choose for your heavier, dirtier duties.
Motorola put a metal die-cast chassis in the RDU 4100, encased it in a polycarbonate overmold and left the display off. This thing is a brick. It's built to do hard time on a large warehouse and communicate across long distances like a university campus. It's trusted in large hospitals and defends our freedom in service of the US military. You can hear the RDU 4100 over the screams of newborns in the hospital nursery, shoppers on Black Friday and on your loud manufacturing production floor.
Motorola increased the speaker milliwattage from 500 to 2000mW. The RDU 4100 is 30 percent louder than its forerunners the XTN and AV. To go the extra mile, literally, Motorola enhanced noise reduction, increased magnetic field interference reduction and tweaked RF specifications. Communications come through cleaner and clearer, so you can get down to business faster. 10 separate channels let you assign individual channels to different groups of employees. Clone your two-way radio settings simply by attaching the optional cloning cable. Configure your own channels, frequencies and features as you see fit right from your PC with our Customer Programming Software: it's free for download!
CPS brings you business-savvy two-way radio features such as Power Select (2 and 4-Watts), PL/DL defeat, Manager Lock, Radio Reporting of profiles and cloning and Reverse Burst (eliminates noise). You'll also find two time-out timers, 3 audible alert tones, battery save, accessory mic gain, radio mic gain, autoscan, scan list and scan channel delete. All these features add up to a walkie-talkie that means big business.
The RDU4100 comes with an Ultra High Capacity Battery the RLN 6308 that holds a charge for up to 18.5 hours. You also get a wall adapter charger and drop-in charging tray. For highly organized storage that helps keep walkie-talkies from walking away we recommend the 6 radio multi-charger. Or crank operations up in a hurry with our 2-hour rapid charger kit. To broaden your coverage area with a repeater, we offer the Ritron Jobcom UHF Base station.
We are a Motorola Authorized Two-Way Radio Dealer with years of experience selling the RDU4100 radio and other quality Motorola radio products. Because of that, we have worked with a large number of clients in almost every industry imaginable. That means we know how to work with you specifically and provide you with more than just a walkie-talkie online shop. We want you to get only the product that is right for your needs, and we know that not all businesses have the same needs.
- 3 call alert tones.
- Battery save conserves your battery's power for multi-shift coverage.
- 3 voice inversion scramble settings increase signal privacy.
- Removable antenna. A "stubby antenna" is available for all 4-Watt RDX series radios.
- Radio mic gain.
- Accessory mic gain.
- 2-pin captive cover accessory connector.
- Compatible with XTN accessories
- Requires an FCC Business License.
- Compatible with XTN two-way radio frequencies and privacy codes. Who should use the RDU4100 2-way radio? Heavy hitter businesses who are serious about productivity, security and staying on schedule! Multiple Buildings: Two-way radio range depends on signal strength, weather conditions and elements native to the terrain over which you're broadcasting. Packing a 4-Watt punch, the RDU4100 is able to penetrate through walls of multiple buildings in a 350,000 sq. ft radius and cut upwards to 30 floors*. Also a repeater capable radio, the RDU4100 lets you work around what you can't push through providing site-wide, two-way radio coverage. Warehouses: Communication via walkie-talkie is essential in a workplace where goods flow in and out constantly. Coordinate loading, unloading and shipping, stocking and shelf space management in a jiff. Dispatch teams to take care of temperature controlled stock before things heat up. Large Hospitals: Coordinating support teams for patient care and community safety is a huge responsibility. Doctors, nurses, supplies, administrative services, security all need to run like clockwork when lives are at stake. Housekeeping rises to a whole new level when you're looking at containing biohazards. A high-powered, multi-channel 2-way radio like the RDU4100 is an absolute must. Military: Crucial to moving troops and supplies, the two-way radio has served honorably in military operations since the technology was first developed. The RDU4100 with its 4-Watt reach, extensive feature set, long battery life and repeater capability ranks high in any deployment situation, be it logistics or special forces. University Campuses: Keeping college campuses secure is critical to student safety and a reputation that enjoys continuing increased enrollment. Two-way radios enable security to react to emergencies quickly. Walkie-talkies also offer the perfect solution for landscape and building maintenance crews to coordinate tasks and equipment. At 18.5 hours on a single charge, the RDU4100 covers multiple shifts. Large Hotels: From parking to the penthouse, large hotel properties rely on two-way radio communications to coordinate the workings of what should feel like a home away from home. The RDU4100 lets you talk to housekeeping up to 30 floors up and dispatch maintenance to handle technical issues across 350,000 square feet*. Meet the needs of your guests and convention attendees in record time, so all your reviews on Trip Advisor shine with 4 stars. *Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions and the radio model used. ** CPS is available as free download. Windows¨ XP, Windows 2000 compatible, separate USB cable required. Motorola RDU4100 User Guide
Which industries benefit most from the Motorola RDU4100 Two-Way UHF Radio?
This radio is great for businesses that operate across multiple buildings, in warehouses or in massive spaces such as hospitals. It's also great for the military and law enforcement professionals because it's so tough, and it's popular in large hotels and among security professionals on college campuses and beyond.
How do I get to the radio's advanced features?
When you order the Motorola RDU4100 Two-Way UHF Radio from TechWholesale.com, you get a free download of the software that allows you to control advanced aspects of the radio.