NOTE: This DTR410 model has been discontinued and replaced with the Motorola DTR700 Product Description
You've never had a two-way radio like this one. The Motorola DTR410 Multi-Channel Digital Radio is perfect for keeping your staff in touch with each other over large distances; it has a coverage area of 300,000 square feet and its signals can penetrate up to 25 floors in a high-rise. With extra privacy built in through frequency hop and clear-as-a-bell digital audio technology, these radios are the smart choice for any business that puts emphasis on clear, effective communication.
Advanced features allow you to update time, date and contact information over the air. You can remotely disable or monitor any Motorola DTR-series two-way radio, and you can program the DTR410 with free, downloadable software. Cloning settings on multiple units is as easy as attaching an optional cloning cable, which is sold separately. (We have an informative blog post on Motorola's DTR series handheld radios if you'd like to learn more.)
You can call one user, call a specific group of users or call your entire staff. Because this is a digital radio, you can communicate with multiple groups simultaneously, all on the same channel. The Motorola DTR410 Multi-Channel Digital Radio meets the military specification for shock, dust and vibration, as well as temperature and moisture. It's one of the sturdiest, most durable and most reliable two-way radios you'll find.
An easy-to-use, multi-channel business radio that you can operate without a costly FCC license sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? But it isn't! Motorola offers the DTR410 for businesses and individuals looking for an inexpensive way to keep people in touch on the job, at home, or anywhere else quality communication is needed. If you're looking for a DTR410 Motorola two-way radio, Tech Wholesale is the only supplier you'll ever need.
We've been selling Motorola radios and other business radios and walkie-talkies for more than fifteen years, so you can trust us to provide only the best communication devices for your company or personal use. Our customer list includes companies of every shape and size, which means we're well-equipped to provide radios for your business use. These well-satisfied clients keep coming back to us year after year to meet all of their radio communication needs because we are more than just an online shop for business radios: We're a resource center that is here to provide our customers with all of the help they need in finding the right radios, walkie-talkies, and accessories for their particular requirements.
What sets DTR410 Motorola two-way radios apart from other options? Besides the ability to use these radios without an FCC license, the DTR410 also features incredible durability, having been built to satisfy the most stringent military specifications. Additionally, these radios are incredibly lightweight (just over 7 ounces), making them easy to carry even when your employees have a lot of other things to cart around. You'll also never worry about having to recharge the DTR410 in the middle of an employee's shift. Each radio from our online shop lasts up to 14.5 hours on a single charge, which means you can use it for a long time without having to stop and power it back up.
Because DTR410 Motorola two-way radios operate digitally, you'll also get more use out of them than just voice communication. Send a text message to others in your company and avoid the high data charges you'd pay with cell phones. Programming several radios is also simple. All you'll need is a cloning cable (sold separately) and you can program several radios at once simply by programming one of them. It really is that easy.
Though a cloning cable and certain other accessories must be purchased separately, every radio comes with several extras at no charge, including a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, swivel belt holster, charging tray, and more. You can even upgrade the battery for a small fee and get up to 19 hours of use on one charge. The standard backlit display on the DTR410 Motorola two-way radio makes it easy to use regardless of the accessories you add on, and you'll never have to worry about miscommunication again when your employees use this device.
For more information on this quality product, we recommend that you read our Motorola DTR series handheld radios blog post, and don't forget to check out the rebate page for exciting offers related to this handy radio. Our customer service associates are standing by to help you understand our shipping, charger, and battery information and to help you get the best radio for your needs. Trust us to assist you, for we will seek to meet your requirements and not push radios or accessories on you that you don't need. That is our quality customer service promise.
- Multi-channel unit operating on the 900MHz ISM band. Range and signal strength equal that of a 4-Watt radio.
- A Business Radio with NO FCC license requirement!
- 100 unit contact list with up to 5 public groups.
- Battery saving 1-Watt digital radio lasts 14.5 hours on a single charge!
- Transmit your business goals across 300,000 sq. ft. and up to 25 floors (based on conditions)!
- Crystal clear digital audio technology that's Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- PRIVATE with 50 non-overlapping groups
Motorola built a sweet little business radio when they made the DTR410 that operates on the 900 MHz ISM band. Compact, yet rugged, this puppy meets military specs for shock, dust, vibration, temperature and moisture. Weighing in at about 200 grams (7.1 oz), it stands 5.2 inches tall, spreads 2.3 inches across and is 1.4 inches thick: Your digital walkie-talkie slips into a back pocket, small bag or swivels to the ready in the belt holster that ships with it. Call one radio. Call a group of radios. Call your entire fleet. Unlike analog radios, multiple group communications can occur simultaneously on the same channel.
The Motorola DTR410 keeps your business on the move. Your customers and employees will thank you as everyone gets the products and answers they need, when they need 'em - no muss, no fuss. The DTR410, Motorola's digital two-way radio, offers a host of user-friendly features. SMS messaging lets you send 10 pre-set messages like "I'll call you back in 5 minutes." Or you can program messages specific to your business: "The truck is ready. Dock 10" with an optional mini-keyboard (sold separately). Caller ID shows which radio's ID is calling. Call forwarding lets you direct your calls to another radio's ID when you need to step away.
The DTR410's data storage feature lists your last 20 calls with times and dates. Always know who, what, where, when. Running smooth and smart is why. Advanced managerial features allow you to update time, date and contact information over the air and remotely disable or monitor any Motorola DTR series two-way radio. The DTR410 is also programmable via software that's free for download. Cloning settings on multiple units is as easy as attaching a cloning cable (optional, sold separately). To learn more, check out our blog post on Motorola's DTR series handheld radios.
- Up to 14.5 hours battery life with the default battery, 1200 mAH Li-ion. Up to 19 with the 1500 mAH Li-ion (upgrade battery).
- Charge in 3 hours.
- 2-pin audio accessory jack with connector cover.
- Battery meter
- Full-graphic backlit display with contrast adjustment and backlight timer
- Caller ID and Call Forwarding
- Over the Air Time/Date update and Contact List distribution
- Remote disable and monitor functions (initiate and receive)
- Daily alarm and much more! Who should use this radio? (Well, everyone!) But especially: Manufacturers: Avoid downtime with crystal clear communication Ð even on the loud production floor. Long battery life keeps your Motorola walkie-talkies operating across multiple shifts. Security: Digital does it best, when it comes to the private conversations crucial to security. Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology (FHSS) has been on deployment in the military for years. When odds are 1 in 10 billion your conversation will be eavesdropped, the odds are decidedly in your favor. Educators: Keep the kiddies safe and inline. Crossing guards, teachers, administrators and maintenance can coordinate pick-ups and cleanups using the convenience of a digital walkie-talkie. Construction crews: Keep your project on track and on budget by coordinating the movement of materials and people across the airwaves. When a problem comes up or an injury occurs, help is on the way! Event Planners: Oh yes! 101 things to do to put together the perfect event in an orchestra of caterers, decorators, staff, and tech folk, run your events like clockwork with a Motorola digital, handheld radio. Property Managers: Indoors and out, digital two-way radios give you the coverage you need to coordinate efforts that keep your properties in tip-top shape. Dispatch maintenance crews, groundskeepers or security personnel when and where theyÕre needed with one call. Hospitality: Meet your guests needs quickly, showing you care and theyÕll feel at home. When they feel at home, they come back. Communication among all groups on your staff is the grease that turns the wheel. Get it right with MotorolaÕs DTR 410 digital two-way radio. Retail: Price check on aisle 9! Spill on aisle 3! Get to both in record time with the help of a Motorola DTR 410 walkie-talkie. Cover your butt and your customers walk (safely) out the door having bought what they came for. Everybody wins! *Coverage varies based on weather conditions and terrain. Comparison claims are made against Motorola CP100/XU2600 analog radio models. Motorola DTR410 User Guide