Information - Motorola CB200-U Call Box to Radio Communication Unit
At Tech Wholesale, we offer solutions to improve day-to-day interactions with your clients and associates. Easy Assist, the instantly deployable call button, makes communicating any message from any location as easy as pressing a button. You remain accessible to your team and your customers, improving productivity while enhancing the user experience.
CB200-U features an easy-to-use service button for your customers and associates to summon assistance. Individuals on staff are then alerted that someone needs help. With the ability to record customized voice messages on-site, the Easy Assist can relay the most effective message for whatever application. To create brand consistency and provide a complete user experience, you can also customize the text and graphics on your device to best reflect your company.
Completely wireless and Motorola radio compatible, each call box is engineered to give you long-lasting functionality, and it does not require complicated installation. Just mount it to the desired surface and you've instantly improved your work environment with a sophisticated and versatile device. Facilitate clear communication without signal interruptions to add professionalism to your workspace. Whether a customer seeks assistance at the front desk, an associate awaits entry to start their workday or a delivery man stands at the gate for your signature, your response will always be prompt and efficient.
- 100% compatible with Motorola radios
Plug and play 2-way radio integration; wireless capability
- 1 Channel; 1 Watt transmit power
- Over 100,000 sq/ft coverage (tested in obstructed warehouse)
- User selectable frequencies between 450 - 470 MHz
- CTCSS and DCS full spectrum encoding
- Customizable local message "Someone will be with you shortly."
- Customizable radio message "Assistance needed at the back door."
- Customizable auxiliary radio message - Triggered from any normally open switch with auxiliary interface
- RF message repeats
- Low battery message
- Programmable call button
- Glowing call button when call is active
- Adjustable radio and local speaker volumes
- Durable ABS and Lexan construction
- Easy to install virtually anywhere; no special tools required
- Front speaker and faceplate
- Internal antenna
- External AC power option
- Uses 6 AA batteries; removable battery pack; long battery life
- Custom graphics available
- FCC & ICC Approved
- Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA
- Wall, pole, shelf and kiosk mounts
- Optional AC power adaption available
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a call box and a base station?
The call boxes play and send a pre-recorded message to a radio “calling” someone to come to a specific place.
The base stations are essentially just radios that stay in one place, but have two way communication.
- Dimensions: 7.61" x 4.56" x 1.52"
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. with 6 AA batteries
- AlertTech EA-200 Easy Assist 200 Indoor Paging Call Box
- Heavy duty‚ Dual Lock‚ reclosable fastener strips (2" x 3")
- Owner's manual