- Band: UHF
- Channels: 1 channel
- Power: 1 watt
- Weight: 2.38 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 inches
- Outdoor range*: Reliable communications for up to 1 mile
- Indoor range*: Unit-to-unit: 10 floors; with repeater: 20 floors
- 90 UHF business-exclusive frequencies
- 99 business-exclusive frequencies
- 9 to 12 hours of battery power from just one charge
- One Motorola CLPe series CLP1010e Two-way Radio
- Adjustable earpiece with in-line push to talk microphone
- Lithium-ion battery
- Stand-up charging tray
- Wall charger
- Belt clip
- User guide
- Two year warranty
- Large, textured communication button
- Earpiece and microphone included
- Polycarbonate housing
- Range of 100,000 square feet or 10 floors
- 219 interference elimination codes; 39 standard and 6 custom PL codes, as well as 84 standard, 84 inverted and 6 custom DPL codes
- Simple programming with CPS cable
- 16 adjustable volume settings
- Smart Status glow light
- One-year Motorola warranty,"series=Motorola CLP Radios"
Motorola CLP1010e Product Information
VIDEO (6:07) - Complete Motorola CLPe Radio Overview
Motorola CLPe User Guide
Tech Wholesale has the lowest prices anywhere on the Motorola CLP1010e radio for retail and hospitality workers. Motorola knows that waiters, kitchen staff, hosts, clerks and bellhops need to frequently communicate with each other on the job. However, a bulky handheld radio isn't always an option. This one-channel UHF radio has a streamlined design that lets you discreetly pass along requests and get answers quickly so you can keep customers happy.
Each Motorola CLP1010e compact business radio clips directly to your belt using the included holster. The combination of a large push-to-talk button, adjustable earpiece and in-line microphone means it never has to leave your belt. The button is even textured so your finger doesn't slip off. It comes with a range of 100,000 square feet or 10 floors, which covers most retail stores and restaurants along with smaller hotels or office buildings. Add a UHF repeater and you'll have coverage for larger establishments too.
The CLPe on-site radio series operates on 99 business-exclusive series Ñ and with 219 interference elimination codes, you'll enjoy uncluttered voice talk that remains clear and private. Motorola has developed a variety of features to help make communication easier in hectic work environments. These include voice-assisted menus, a smart status light, adjustable volume settings and a rechargeable 12-hour lithium-ion battery. You can even program the radio from a computer using Motorola's free Customer Programming Software and a CPS programming cable.
Stock up on the best compact hospitality radios from Tech Wholesale. Every order that contains at least one radio ships free in the U.S. You'll also receive essential accessories such as the battery, a charging tray and wall charger, a belt clip and user guide. If you want to learn more about these radios, check out the video overview and user guide or call our communications experts. We'll help you determine if the CLP1010e is the right model for your needs or if you need a more advanced radio such as the four-channel CLP1080e.
The Motorola CLP1010e 1-Channel, 1-Watt Radio is the perfect choice for small- to mid-sized businesses that need to focus on simple, discreet communication between team members. Whether you're working in a medical environment, in the hospitality industry or nearly anywhere else that requires your staff to be separated by up to 100,000 square feet or 10 floors, the CLP1010e might be right for you.
This compact, sleek two-way radio comes with an earpiece and microphone. You don't have to worry about what travels over the airwaves because it features 219 interference elimination codes that help ensure confidentiality. With 16 adjustable volume settings and voice-assisted menus, the Motorola CLP1010e 1-Channel, 1-Watt Radio is a great choice when you value ease-of-use and lightning-fast communication between your staff members.
You have several options when you're looking for the perfect Motorola two-way radios for businesses, and things can get pretty confusing. Fortunately, TechWholesale.com has you covered. We'll help you find exactly what you need by providing in-depth information on every radio we sell.
For businesses in the retail or restaurant sectors, we highly recommend the CLP1010e Motorola two-way radio. Designed specifically for use in environments where your associates must interact frequently with large numbers of people, this radio is a great purchase for smaller companies that need a communication solution that is simple to use, and it covers a range that is suitable for most small- or medium-sized shops, restaurants, hotels, or offices.
Motorola designed this radio specifically for the restaurant, hotel and retail industries after meeting with representatives from these sectors in order to find out just what they need for everyday use. The result was the CLPe series, which includes the CLP1010e Motorola two-way radio and several other models. What sets these radios apart for these industries? Just consider their features:
- Anti-microbial properties built right into the exterior housing of the radios to keep germs and other illness-inducing organisms from building up on the radio
- Built to military specifications for durability in the most demanding situations
- Compact size that keeps it out of your associates' way while they are working
CLP1010e Motorola two-way radios also share many of the desirable features found in the other Motorola radios in our online shop. They are easy to program when you buy a CPS programming cable and use Motorola's free programmable software. This radio can be attached easily to a lapel, pocket, or waistband with a magnetic clip (sold separately) or a traditional belt clip holster (included), making it unobtrusive. We have found it to be one of the most professional-looking radios ever created.
Standard items included when you buy CLP1010e Motorola two-way radios include a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge, a belt holster, a charger, an earpiece/mic and a stand-up charging tray. You can upgrade your radio for a small fee and get a high capacity lithium-ion battery that can power your radio for up to 14 hours on one charge. Choose a multi-unit charger to conveniently power up more than one radio at a time, and make programming a breeze when you use a radio cloning cable.
Featuring one channel and a range of up to 10 floors, this is a great radio that's simple to use, so you won't have to spend a lot of time training your associates on how to use it. When you buy a Motorola CLPe 1010 from us, you are getting more than just a great radio. Our associates will work with you to help make sure that you purchase the proper walkie-talkie for your business needs, whether or not it happens to be the Motorola CLP1010e two-way radio. There are many reasons why we find this radio to be a great buy, including the option for easy programming via a CPS programming cable when you download the free CPS software from Motorola. We also recognize that there may be a better product for your needs in our shop, and we'll help you with that as well if you decide that a Motorola CLPe 1010 is not the best choice for you.
- UHF band, 1-Watt, 1 Channel, 99 Business exclusive frequencies: 450-470MHz.
- This comes with a free belt holster. You may optionally purchase a magnetic holster and short mic cord.
- CLPe 1010 two-way radios range up to 100,000 sq. ft. and up to 10 floors, depending on conditions.
- 219 Interference elimination codes are available to bring you confidential and uncluttered business transmissions: 39 standard + 6 custom PL codes, 84 standard + 84 inverted + 6 custom DPL codes.
- Voice assisted menus help you configure your walkie-talkie to your preferences and keep you informed on your two-way radio's status via audio prompts.
- Smart status glow light indicates transmit and receive, battery status, channel and scan at a glance.
- 16 adjustable volume settings to ensure messages are received loud and clear in any work environment.
- Easily program your CLP1010e handheld radio using your PC and Motorola's free downloadable Customer Programming Software (CPS) and a CPS programming cable (sold separately).
Motorola sat down with industry professionals in the restaurant, hotel and retail sales business to find out what they really need in their two-way radios. How do they use them in their day-to-day activities? What factors are unique to hospitality, food service and retail store environments that merit special consideration in two-way radio design? How do their core user groups want to wear and use their walkie-talkies? Motorola two-way radio engineers took the answers to these questions and more back to their R&D labs with the intent of designing a new generation of business walkie-talkie specifically for hospitality and customer service driven businesses like restaurants and retail stores. The finished product: Motorola's CLPe series two-way radios for restaurants, hotels and retail.
Your employees simply touch the large Push-to-Talk button on the surface of the radio and they're connected to the rest of the team. The button is surrounded by smart status glow light, so it's easy to find by sight. Or, simply put your hand to the device and your fingers find the large, textured button in a jiff! Super flexible, the Motorola CLPe also lets handheld radio users configure and stay on top of the status of their radio via audio prompts in the system's Voice Assisted Menus. You don't even have to look at it, if you're busy!
We are a recognized leader in two-way radio sales. We have long carried Motorola products, including the CLPe1010. Motorola has recognized us for our quality service and knowledge of its products, bestowing upon us the coveted Motorola Authorized Two-Way Radio Dealer status. That is proof positive that you can trust us to provide you with the best Motorola products for your needs. We'll also help you shop for key accessories for the CLPe series of radios, including high-capacity lithium-ion batteries that will keep your communication devices powered for as long as you need them.
- 9-12 hours of battery duration from a single, full charge!
- Sleek, stylish design presents a professional image
- All audio routes through an earpiece keeping your business communications between you and your team
- Anti-microbial properties prohibit growth of bacteria and viruses on the exterior of the walkie-talkie unit itself
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) 3.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 inches
- Repeater capable Who should use the Motorola CLP1010e 2-way radio? Any customer service driven enterprise with a business need for tight knit two-way radio communication between team members. Restaurants: Have your seating hosts greet your diners with a smooth professional image empowered by two-way radio communication that keeps them on top of table turnover. When a customer with a food allergy asks if there are mushrooms in an entree, show them their health is safe at your restaurant when their server simply pushes to talk to the kitchen and gets accurate information right from the source. Ensure tables are bussed faster as wait staff quickly informs bus personnel of the next table in line for cleanup. Hotels: Make sure traffic through your hotel lobby flows smoothly and efficiently. Bell staff on tap via their CLPe series radios knows who's ready to go upstairs and when. Close communication with the concierge gets everyone's questions answered easily and with authority. Give your security staff a more polished look than other hotels with a Motorola CLPe series radio clipped right to their lapel. Your guests will feel at ease as soon as they step onto your welcome mat when they see your staff stays connected in order to make their vacation or business trip more enjoyable. Retail stores: Running all over the store to find a product or get answers is so passe. Your employees don't want to do it and your customers don't want to wait while they do. Empower your sale staff to respond to customer requests with a touch of a button and everybody's happy. Motorola CLPe two-way radios provide seamless communication between your cashiers, your product floor and the shelves in the back. You save time and money when you save steps. Caterers: Don't interrupt your client's business presentation or baby shower with sound effects from a crime scene. Make sure your catering company creates the kind of atmosphere you'd want at your wedding or special event by keeping walkie-talkie communication just between staffers. You'll present a professional image that gets you recommended on social networks as the group who made everything run smoothly. Guest requests are handled with the ease of Motorola's Push-to-talk button. Car Dealerships: Social mores make people shy away from loud talk about big money. It just squicks people out. Discretion is a big plus when negotiations are going down and people are discussing their finances with strangers. Best handle that stuff quietly through the CLPe series two-way radio's earpiece speaker system. Sales and reception staff are the picture of professional in a small, sleek CLPe walkie-talkie. Your whole team stays connected and customers see they can trust their sales rep when they get answers readily. Dental Offices: Seamless integration between front office staff, hygienists, dental assistants and doctors reassures the nervous dental office patient. And who isn't nervous in that waiting room... or The Chair. Patients see everyone is on top of their game and poised to make their dental visit as painless as possible with two-way radio communication. Your dental office staff will love the anti-microbial properties of their CLPe 1010's polycarbonate housing. Disinfection is a must in a medical office of any kind! *Coverage may vary depending on weather and terrain conditions. FCC licensing is required.
Does an earpiece come with the Motorola CLP1010e 1-Channel, 1-Watt Radio, or do I have to purchase those separately?
This radio comes with an earpiece and microphone, but you can purchase additional or replacement microphones for the CLPe1010 here as well.
How does this tiny two-way radio charge?
Each radio comes with a stand-up charging tray and a powerful Li-ion battery. You can also invest in a multi-unit charger for Motorola CLPe1010s if it's more convenient for you.