- Band: VHF
- Frequency: 136 - 174 MHz
- Digital/Analog: Analog
- Power: 5 watts
- Channels: 64
- Kenwood NX-1200AVK 5 Watt VHF Two Way Radio (1)
- Lithium-ion battery
- Belt clip
- Charging tray
- Built in Emergency Button
- Up to 15 Hours of Battery Life
- Voice Announcement
- VOX / Semi-VOX (headset required) *1
- Button Lock
- Time-out Timer
- Battery Saver*1
- Calling Alert
- Low Battery Warning
Kenwood NX-P1200AVK Product Information
Tough, Simple and Water Resistant*2
- A simple radio built to take on the rough and tumble of use. This walkie talkie has passed the IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests – both with and without the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone. It also reaches or surpasses 11 MIL-STD 8 10 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards. This includes “driven rain”.
- SECOND PTT
The Second PTT feature allows different instructions to different staff/channels as the radio has use of the main channel plus another channel*1.
- SELECTABLE 7-COLOR LED
A large 7-color LED indicator on the top panel illuminates to notify multi-status functions. *1
Customize the radio programming one time and use the optional Cloning Cable to rapidly program groups of ProTalk radios with the same settings.
Secure and Confidential
- Security in radio communications is a KENWOOD priority, and helping to maintain a high level of confidentiality in analog mode is a 16-code voice inversion scrambler.
Upgrade to Digital
- COMPATIBLE WITH DIGITAL AND ANALOG
This radio design allows an upgrade to digital at a later time (this requires a license key). It enables to have dual mode NXDN digital and analog combined operation.
- ENHANCED AUDIO QUALITY
The NX-P1000 can be customized to deliver great digital audio to business radio users with various language backgrounds.
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES SUPERIOR CLARITY IN EXTENDED COVERAGE
As RF signal strength weakens with distance, analog reception becomes increasingly noisy. NEXEDGE - NXDN digital modulation technology improves audio recovery in fringe areas, thereby “effectively” increasing the usable coverage when compared to analog.
- • Voice Announcement
- • SCAN
- • VOX / Semi-VOX (headset required) *1
• Button Lock
- • Time-out Timer
- • Battery Saver*1
- • Calling Alert
- • QT / DQT
- • Adjustable Microphone Gain
- • Low Battery Warning
- *1: PC programming required.
*2: All interfaces must be fully sealed with approporiate covers or by designated genuine accessories.