Supercharge your two-way radio system for optimal efficiency and performance! Have you saved your company money with great bargains on radios and other business communications gear through the year? You may have some extra funds in your communication budget, and are wondering how to put that cash to the best use. Look no further! Here are 10 savvy ways to enhance your investment and get the most from your radio system. Your boss will thank you (even if that's YOU).
- Headsets and Earpieces - To increase productivity and add a layer of privacy to employees' conversations, invest in compatible microphone headsets with earpieces for your existing radios. Your workers will be more efficient with hands-free communication, while internal discussions remain confidential. These are especially useful for service workers that attend to customers.
- New Batteries - Newer model lithium-ion batteries extend the lifespan of your radios. It's also smart to have spares on hand for a longer-than-expected work day.
- Maintenance - Keep your radios operating at full power with regular servicing at a local radio repair shop.
- New Antenna - Is your radio's antenna looking a bit shabby? Does it not give you the range that it once did? The latest in antenna technology might greatly improve performance and reach. This is an easy, affordable fix.
- Multi-Unit Charger - If it's taking too long to get your radio fleet recharged, a multi-unit charger might be a game-changer for your business. For a large family or a business, a multi-unit battery charger lets you charge all of them at once from a single power outlet.
- Radio Cases - Both for protection of the radio from everyday wear and tear, and for worker convenience, radio cases are a great idea. This is especially true if your employees are using their radios on potentially dangerous job sites.
- Convert to Digital - By converting your analog radios to digital radios, you'll be able to take advantage of advanced features and enjoy a longer lifespan and no FCC licensing fees.
- Spare Radios for Emergencies - Sometimes "just enough" isn't good enough, especially in an emergency, like when one stops working. If your business communications are critical, have a few spare business radios on hand, just in case.
- Battery Fleet Management System - This useful device monitors the battery life of all your two-way radios, so that you can check them all without having to individually test each radio.
- Maintenance Contract - Don't wait until something unexpected happens. A maintenance contract lets you budget for necessary repairs, eliminating any bad surprises.
What's the Best Place for Two-Way Radio Accessories?
Tech Wholesale, of course! As an Authorized Kenwood and Motorola Dealer, we not only carry a large selection of their best radios. We also stock original manufacturer two-way radio accessories that are specially designed for Kenwood and Motorola radios. We offer these accessories at the lowest prices, with our knowledge and expertise backing everything we sell. We can answer whatever questions you have about these accessories and their uses before as well as after the sale.