Keep kids Safe! That's Priority Number One for every parent. But what happens when they head off to school? To protect students and keep operations running smoothly are two great reasons for schools to use two-way radios. You might not realize how complex and multifaceted an average school is. In addition to student security, there's traffic to direct, school buses to organize and administrators and teachers to keep well-connected and informed. Add to that the food service crew and cleaning staff and wow, that's a lot of moving parts! At Tech Wholesale, we know how to enhance business performance with a top-quality radio system. Here are the best ways that two-way radios are used in schools.
- Directing Traffic - Does the area around your school have traffic jams every morning? Two-way radios can be used by traffic directors and crossing guards to help control the flow of traffic and pedestrians for maximum efficiency and safety. Users can be notified of school bus problems, accidents, late-arriving students and other issues.
- School Bus Drivers - When bus drivers are equipped with two-way radios, they can easily communicate with school officials and other administrators. This keeps them informed about changes in their route or issues at the school. Radios also allow drivers to call for help in the event of an emergency.
- Security Guards - School security personnel keep a two-way radio on their belt to report any problem, suspicious activity or possibly violence in and around the school, the moment they see it. Radios are far more reliable than cell phones in an emergency, as it's a closed system not susceptible to heavy cell phone usage.
- Administration - Two-way radios let school administrators stay apprised of issues anywhere in the school, as they happen. This allows for immediate response, if need be.
- Teachers - These days, most modern schools equip ever classroom with a two-way radio so that teachers have quick access to help if there's any trouble.
- Food Service - Just like in a public restaurant, a school's food service staff use two-way radios to coordinate cooking, food preparation and serving duties for a smooth operation.
- Cleaning Staff - Two-way radios help a school's janitorial staff stay on top of messy situations, on call for teachers and nurses. They can also be part of the school's security team, alerting supervisors of any suspicious activity.
Two-Way Radios: Real-World Results for Improved Safety in Schools
Read these real-world stories about how two-way radios have enhanced safety in schools. Challenging times demand robust solutions, and two-way radios give educators and school administrators the edge in dealing with situations quickly and effectively.
Convinced? Take the Next Step!
If you're convinced that your school needs two-way radios to improve safety and efficiency, Tech Wholesale has the best radios at the most affordable prices. We're an Authorized Dealer for Motorola and Kenwood, so we have an excellent selection of top models with advanced features. Discover the best radios for small schools and large school campuses. We also offer outstanding customer service, due to our many years of two-way radio expertise.