Golf isn't a contact sport in the same way that, say, football is, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't come with its fair share of dangers. From golf cart accidents to concussions due to a rogue ball, there are number of accidents that could happen during your afternoon tee time. There are even dangers that can occur while you're working at a golf course, if that's your job. Here are a few important ways that heavy duty radios can keep people safe on the golf course.
- If you and your friends are golfing and separate into two or more groups, heavy duty radios can enable you to communicate with one another when you're apart.
- If you have older people in your golf game, carrying a heavy duty radio can enable you to call for help in case of an accident or injury. Physical activity puts particular strain on older people, and you'll have much more peace of mind while playing if you know that you can rely on a radio.
- For golf course employees doing routine maintenance, such as collecting balls or mowing the grass, it's important to keep in contact with the rest of the staff. Provide your employees with heavy duty radios that will enable them to call for help in case of a lawnmower accident, a fall, or even a broken bone.
- Those who are allergic to bee stings are in particular danger while golfing, since there are many opportunities to come in contact with bees while outside. Carrying a heavy duty radio is a great way to keep these players safe in case of a sting.
- Golf course employees can also keep tabs on the course's security by using heavy duty radios. If an employee or security guard notices something suspicious going on somewhere on the grounds, he or she can easily radio for help.