Wondering how you can improve your quality of sleep, monitor the sleep you get each night, and even make waking up each morning a little bit easier? The Nox Sleepace system may be right for you. This high tech system is revolutionizing the way that people sleep (and wake up) every day. If you're still unsure if the Nox Sleepace system is right for you, check out these advantages to using this revolutionary series of products.
- The Nox Sleepace system is a line of products designed to monitor the sleep you get each night and give you a full report of the quality of your sleep once you wake up in the morning. The advantage to this report is that it allows you to tell exactly how you slept each night, including when you tossed and turned and when you achieved a restful REM state, in order to make adjustments to your sleeping environment and habits.
- The system's light and sound features work with your body's natural sleeping patterns (as recorded by the product itself) to create a soothing, unobtrusive program that will positively impact your sleeping conditions and help you to fall asleep faster.
- The Nox Sleepace's red wavelengths are proven to help raise your body's secretion of melatonin, a natural hormone that anticipates darkness, rest, and eventually, sleep.
- Throughout the night, the Nox system will read when you're starting to become restless and adjust its light output accordingly. This will help you to stay asleep longer and help to stop you from waking up throughout the night.
- The corresponding Nox Sleepace Sleep Dot Sensor even provides the wearer with a gentle sleep aid that will lull you into a restful, complete sleep state. By simply attaching it to your pillow, the Sleep Dot Sensor will communicate with your Nox Sleepace light and turn down the light once you're deep asleep.